Tuesday 4 December 2012

Polish Days - Get your bling on!

It's Polish Day time again and it's all about bling! Even though I love sparkles I really struggled to come up with something really inspired for this one. So I decided to just use the sparkliest polish in my collection and add some more bling, courtesy of some recently purchased nail glitter off of Ebay.
It's really hard to take a photo of sparkly nails - this was about my 56th attempt and it still doesn't really do them justice but at least it's not just lots of camera flash!

The base colour is two coats of Nicole by OPI 'Kardashian Kolor' in Follow me on glitter. I love this polish as it's hard to find a glitter polish which actually delivers what it looks like in the bottle...this one does - it's really dense and sparkly!

I then added an angled tip of glitter in a mixture of silver, dark pink and light pink just with top coat and a cuticle stick. Finished off with about 4 coats of Seche Vite quick dry top coat. Here's a close up...



It's definitely put me in the mood for more sparkly festive nails!

Happy painting... the nailist xxx

11 comments:

  1. I really like the color combo and love that you angled the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Love it! Like the color combination and the design. I think they are great with caviar beads as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful decorations, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bling! You nailed it!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm adoring this color combo so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the nice comments guys! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Base Color and the Glitter together!

    ReplyDelete