Monday 15 October 2012

Unleash your inner pink

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so I'm unleashing my inner pink in support of the campaign!

I started with a one coat base colour of No7 Stay Perfect in Milan, which is gorgeous dense glitter polish... one of my favourites. Then free hand painted the baby pink, which is Models Own Nail Polish in Pastel Pink, over the full nail leaving a slightly curved peek-a-boo triangle at the base. I actually originally added a defining line of bright pink with a Models Own Nail Art Pen but it was too luminous, so I went over the top using a striping brush and Bourjois 10 Days No Chips shade 15 - which is why the lines look a bit like country lanes! Oh well.. it's for charity!

Check out Breast Cancer Care's Pink Friday's fundraising page for ideas of how you can 'Unleash your inner pink'

Happy Painting... the nailist xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment